Using the TIE test in your research is easy! Look at the three steps of our cooperation:
1. Once we positively evaluate your application, we will provide you with the electronic version of the TIE test.
2. After all the participants have performed the test, we will provide you with the calculated results.
3. Within a month upon the successful scientific publication of your project’s results, you should send us a short report containing the most important information regarding
(1) inspiration/motivation to conduct the research,
(2) the methodology,
(3) the obtained results and
(4) conclusions from the research.